You are currently viewing Hair Restoration & Hair Transplants Use Rise

Hair Restoration & Hair Transplants Use Rise

Statistics of Hair Restoration Is Rising

Statistics of Hair Transplants Surgeries & Nonsurgical Hair Replacement is Rising – Dallas, Texas Report. In 2006, the baby boomers started to turn 60. They are determined to stay young, beautiful, and live forever using cosmetic products. They use wigs and hairpieces, plastic surgeries such as hair transplant or Botox without hesitation and in large quantities.

One primary concern for this aging population is hair loss. Hair loss affects 80 million American men and women. In 2030, according to the Census Bureau’s projections; 54.9 percent would be female. That year, boomers would be between ages 66 and 84.

Texas Female Hair Restoration Hair Replacement not Hair extensions Dallas DFW

**The photos shown here are nonsurgical hair replacement solutions in Dallas, Texas, not hair transplant.

Hair loss products are becoming more prevalent in daily use. The Society for Hair Restoration Surgery published statistics that show an increasing trend in people’s interest in hair loss and treatments.

According to the Census Bureau’s Public Information Office, the baby boomer generation was born between 1946 and 1964 and is now turning 60 years old. To this baby boomers life still, holds plenty of promise of “forever young.” There are an estimated 78.2 million baby boomers in the USA, including presidents George Bush and Bill Clinton.

It is a significant percentage of the total U.S. population of 298 million. Daily, the number of people turning 60 each day in 2006 is 7,918 according to government census office projections. 

Hair Loss, Hair Restoration, Hair Replacement Statistics

  • The 2014 research shows that worldwide, more people have chosen nonsurgical hair restoration procedures. 251,208 were surgical patients and 672,391 non-surgical.
  • The number of surgical hair restoration procedures in the U.S. in 2014 is 397,048. The statistics show that hair transplants in 2014 were up 28% from 2012.
  • Half of men and women treated were younger than 50.
  • 84.7% of hair transplant surgical patients were men, and the rest (15.3%) were women.
  • The proportion of nonsurgical patients male made up 65.2% of the total, while females were 34.8%.
  • Percent of women who will have noticeable hair loss by age 60 is 80 %, and men are 65 %.
  • Percent of hair loss sufferers who said they would rather have more hair than money or friends is 60 %

Nonsurgical Hair Restoration Cosmetic Wigs and Hairpieces Use Is The Norm

People 60 years old today have an actual life expectancy of 82.3. This baby boomer generation expects that scientific advancements and genetic research will enable life past 100. This age has increased exposure to T.V. and celebrity and is looking for a pill cure to solve any health and fitness issues, including hair loss. The cosmetic industry is exploding providing new cosmetic products and treatments to look young and fit instantly, including hair transplantation or body sculpting.  

Hair restoration product use is increasing as the increasing disposable income rise, also as the popularity of hair loss treatments rise. Old is a taboo for this baby boomer population. Nu Hair, a Texas hair replacement center has been serving the needs of hair loss solutions.

Texas Male Hair Restoration Dallas Best Hair Replacement

Hair Loss is Aging 

Hair loss a significant aging look can be reversed with today’s many hair loss products available with ease. Cosmetic hair replacement surgical and nonsurgical hairpiece is very popular. With a broad range of hair type, colors and styles, hairpieces and wigs have never looked more fabulous. A natural look is with custom human hair extensions by an expert professional such as Nu Hair of Texas.