Hair Replacement Service & Maintenance Texas Guide
Wigs, hairpiece, and hair system care and service, Dallas-Fort Worth guide. How to take care of my hairpiece, toupee, a hair replacement system, or a wig?
Nonsurgical hair replacement service is available at Nu Hair of TX in North Dallas off 635 and Preston Rd. We offer non-surgical hair replacement service and care from hair design, haircuts, style, hair, and unit color: hair system reattachment and more.
Hair systems come in many different forms, different hair composites. Therefore, each hair addition may require its unique way of attachment and cleaning preparation, including scalp cleansing, etc. The followings are the most used general hair system care guide by Dallas Fort Worth experts. Please consult with your hair system provider for the best care of your hair.
Schedule Hair System Service
With proper maintenance, you achieve the following:
- Prevent hair loss of your hair system
- Avoid hair from detangling
- Keep hair color match to your hair
- Remove out bacteria built up
How do I clean my scalp before attaching my hair system?
Whether you are a daily wearer or keep your hair system for an extended time, the adhesive resides will gradually build up on your unit and hair.
If you take your hair system off daily or within a few days:
- After removing your hair system, wipe off all visible traces of adhesive residue from your scalp with a wet paper towel or cloth.
- Apply adhesive remover on a paper towel and rub vigorously until your scalp is clear of any residue.
- Shampoo & rinse thoroughly.
- Dry your scalp and hair with a towel.
- We recommend applying a quick spray of 99% alcohol to your scalp skin.
Hair System Care in Dallas Fort Worth
You want a hair system that will look and feel like your natural, growing hair. Nu Hair replacement system specialists are in the Dallas-Fort Worth Texas. We are committed to helping you get your hair back quickly and confidentially, with the look and style you want. Nu Hair’s new men’s hair replacement for hair loss enables Dallas & DFW, Texas, nature activities worry-free.
The best hair addition care results use the services of hair replacement specialists. You will have the assurance of a clean scalp & hair, and a more reliable, longer-lasting hair attachment. The hair system should be colored monthly to match the person’s hair & prevent off-color screaming “toupee.”
*The photos on this page display Nu Hair of Texas men’s hair replacement as a solution for hair loss.
How to clean your hair system after a week or more of use?
- To remove your hair system, place your thumbnail under the hairpiece.
- Peel the tape and your system off your head, gently. If the tape or bonding adhesive is still firm on the scalp, use alcohol or adhesive remover.
- Remove the tape from your hairpiece. Use your fingernail to scrape up the tape’s edge to start the peeling and any adhesive residue left on the hair system.
- Add mild shampoo to a bowl or sink filled with water. Use warm or cold water, but not hot.
- Hold your hair system from the front of the base, forehead area.
- Immerse hair system & gently agitate it in the water, pat softly but do not rub.
- If needed, always use finger movement from roots to hair ends. Never rub in a circular motion.
- Rinse in fresh water. Always use finger movement from roots to hair ends.
- Add good conditioner, always use finger movement from roots to hair ends.
- Rinse in cold water without rubbing the hair roots.
- Blot the wig gently with a towel. Do not rub, wring, or squeezing the hair.
- Brush hair system gently.
- Use water spray and de-tangle and start brushing from the hair tips first, a section by section to free tangles.
- Air dry if possible.
- Do no use a dryer with a hot temperature setting.
The freedom of Nu Hair system
Sweat, surf, and swim proof
At Nu Hair of Texas, we understand the ways hair loss affects your life – from inhibiting active lifestyle to work success. Nu Hair puts hair you need right where it’s needed most. With innovations from start to finish, it transforms thin hair into a stylish full head of hair.
Like our clients in the photos, we can make you look and feel like you never lost your hair. It’s better to get treatments as soon as possible. Schedule your confidential Dallas hair loss restoration evaluation in a private setting and without any sales pressure. Call 972 490 7766. By Appointment Only.