Hair Stylist Job in Dallas
Hair Stylist job hire in Dallas, TX. Hairstylist employment in a hair restoration salon Preston Rd & LBJ FWY, Dallas. We are hiring hairstylists for wigs, hair replacement salon with job training. Hiring employees with valid TX cosmetology licensed hairdresser. Nu Hair of TX is one of the nation’s first speciality hair replacement salon in the country.
HAIR STYLIST WORKS WITH HAIR RESTORATION
The hairstylist job entailed assisting with customizing wigs & hairpieces for hair loss patients. Moreover, Nu Hair salon is a very upscale hair restoration salon. Apprentice / Associate program.
***Active Texas cosmetology license is a must!
NU HAIR OFFERS:
- GUARANTEED $14.00 per hour
- Awesome tips & client loyalty
- 401K* Retirement Plan + 4% match* (after one year)
- Paid vacation* (after one year)
- Paid certain holidays* (after one year)
- Flexible schedule
Employment Types: FULL-TIME, PART-TIME
Closed Sundays & No Evenings.
Tue-Fri: 9am-5:30 pm
*Photos of hair replacement, wigs, hair extensions hairstyling job results for women’s hair loss.
- Valid State of Texas Cosmetology/ Hairstylist License
- Color, cut & style
- Consistently arrive to work on time.
- Professional appearance & demeanor
- Maintain cleanliness & professional look
- Comfortable, clean work attire, no uniforms required
- Hairpieces & wigs service experience helps
We’re always looking to expand our team!
*Principals Only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. And DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Email Resume to: email@example.com
Your detailed resume should include:
1. Contact info – full name, address, phone number, email
2. Your hairstylist skills/accomplishments.
3. Detailed employment history – salon names, location & timeline.
4. Your education – high school, any college, hairstylist school, etc.
5. Current & expected salaries
6. Any other info that you would like to include
*No walk-in. By appointment ONLY.
Dallas Hair Stylist Job Employment
Hairstylist job opening for licensed Texas hair stylist in Dallas, just off 635 and Preston Road.
Our hair stylists work as a team. Led by Marvin Friedman, an experienced Master stylist. He specializes in various methods of hair replacements. Nu Hair of Texas is industry leading hair replacement and wigs salon.
Hair Stylist Hairdresser job:
- Career planning: how to become a hairstylist at our salon?
- How to get training as a hairstylist specialist with wigs and hair replacements?
- How to get a job at Nu Hair Salon?
- Is the hairstylist position a guaranteed pay?
Hair Stylist Career Opportunity
Experience with fitting hair replacement is a plus but not mandatory. Most importantly, Nu Hair of Texas provides training so you will feel confident working with our clients.