Nu Hair Loss Expert Advice
The following guidelines help find the best hair loss treatments specialist if you suffer from alopecia, thinning, or balding. Indeed, your falling hair may be due to medical reasons or hereditary baldness.
- First, find a dermatologist or medical healthcare provider specializing in hair loss treatments for your initial consultation.
- Next, choose the best hair loss treatments clinic with experience and skills for surgical or cosmetic solutions.
3 Easy Ways to Get Your Hair Back
Dallas hair restoration expert Nu Hair of TX offers the best hair loss treatments without medical hair transplant surgeries, all near you in North Dallas, DFW.
- Ultimate Hair System Collection – These stylish hair systems can be used in water elements, ensuring that nothing stands in the way of style.
- Nu Hair best quality wigs – Optimize your hair look with a human hair wig.
- Medical Laser MEp90 – Get more hair with laser and increase hair growth while improving your hair’s beauty and strength.
Hair Loss Study
In the USA and many other countries, we view hair as a sign of youth and vitality. Baldness connotes unattractiveness, physical weakness, or old age. Our world today is an image-driven society. Therefore, hair loss can cause a diminished sense of self-esteem and poor self-image. Losing hair can significantly impact one’s overall quality of life.
Studies show that people with more hair than balding heads had a positive view of life and gained success at work due to better comfort with their peers.
In a survey commissioned by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, only 15 percent of respondents would first seek a hair restoration specialist if they lost their hair. The research shows that 77% of respondents would be concerned with hair loss. More so if they were in their twenties, just starting their career, and experiencing unexplained, noticeable hair loss.
A vast majority of women (88 percent) would be concerned. Losing hair would be a big concern if they were in their twenties and just starting their career. And 65 percent of men felt the same.
*Photos are our Transitions members’ & Nu Hair of Texas hair restoration results of nonsurgical hair replacement, wigs, and MEp90 laser hair therapy. Real Clients. Real Results.
Why are you losing your hair? The most common hair loss cause is inherited baldness, known as androgenic alopecia. Over 66 percent of men and over 20 percent of women experience this type of hair loss called “pattern baldness.”
Significant quantities of hair falling out can be temporary due to stress or diet deficiency. On the other hand, it can be an underlying health condition or hereditary pattern of hair loss due to aging.
Some men and women start losing hair by showing thinning all around the scalp, while others develop a slight hair loss as a bald spot in a given area. Even more, some individuals have complete hair loss or total baldness within a short time.
- Hormonal imbalance may cause baldness
- Thyroid disease
- Medication may cause excessive hair loss
- Autoimmune disease
- Physical or emotional stress.
- Crash dieting
- Improper styling and harsh chemical treatments such as tight braids, hair weave, chemical straightening
Medical Hair Loss Diagnosis
Doctor’s diagnosis & what you should know?
- Look for one that has been in business for several years.
- Find a dermatologist or medical healthcare provider in hair loss to determine why you are losing your hair.
- Then look for the best hair loss treatments expert who can show hair restoration results & the type of procedure most appropriate for you.
- Use a hair replacement specialist center if you opt for nonsurgical hair replacement, hair extensions, or wigs.
- A hair restoration specialty center has advantages unavailable at a conventional hair salon or wig retailer.
- Finally, choose the best hair loss treatments center you like and trust.
Best Hair Loss Treatments in North Dallas
Nu Hair center is an internationally recognized hair loss treatment center that provides various options for men and women experiencing hair loss in Dallas, Texas. Nu Hair Inc was founded in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1966. And in Dallas, Fort Worth, Texas, the Nu Hair of Texas clinic opened in March of 1986.
Moreover, Nu Hair is a full-service hair loss treatments hair restoration company. Services include Mep90 laser hair growth treatments, nonsurgical hair replacement, hairpieces, and wigs. Experience life with hair again. Contact our hair restoration specialist for your best hair treatment options consultation.
Best Hair Loss Treatments Options
Nu Hair offers proven nonsurgical hair restoration solutions for hair loss that works in Dallas, Texas. Real clients. Real results.
- Hair loss prevention & treatment
- Nonsurgical hair regrowth with MEp90 laser
- Medical laser hair growth is effective at retaining, strengthening & thickening.
- Nonsurgical hair replacement with natural hairline design expertise
- Medical wigs are natural-looking, light, and comfortable.
- Children’s alopecia wigs
Our hair loss treatments experts are committed to helping you regain fuller, naturally appearing hair and live carefree with confidence. Like our clients in the photos, we can make you look and feel like you never lost your hair. It’s better to get treatments as soon as possible.
Texas Visitors Guide
To enjoy a Texas travel guide, you do not have to be a Texas hair loss treatment client. Texas is the Lone Star state. That is to say, the Texas origin of the name is a native American word meaning friends.
According to 2006 Census estimates, Texas has a population of 23,507,783. Texas entered the Union on Dec 29, 1845, as the 28 state. Also, the Bordering States are New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
Notably, Texas’s motto is friendship, the state flower is Bluebonnet, and the state bird is Mockingbird. Moreover, The primary historical site is the Alamo in San Antonio. Points of Interest are the Gulf Coast resort area, Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center in Houston, the State capital in Austin, and the Big Bend and Guadalupe Mountains National Parks.
Furthermore, the Sports Teams of Texas are Houston Astros, Texas Rangers (Baseball); Houston Rockets, San Antonio Spurs; Dallas Mavericks (Basketball); Houston Comets (Women’s Basketball); Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texans (Football); Dallas Stars (Hockey).
Nu Hair Texas Best Hair Loss Treatments Specialist in Dallas-DFW Texas. Nu Hair of Texas center is in North Dallas, just off Preston Rd and 635 Freeway, close to Addison, and minutes away from Allen, Arlington, Frisco, Garland, McKinney, Richardson, Plano, Texas area. Our central location is only 30 minutes drive from Southlake & Fort Worth.
Do you want more hair? We analyze your hair loss solutions options to be compatible to your lifestyle. Discover easy ways to get your beautiful hair back and tips to optimize your hairstyle.